[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Borders on, or border around – the future of the Internet
Article by Dr Svantesson. Published in Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology, Vol. 16 No. 2 (2006); pp. 343 – 381.
- CyberTribunal [Search]
project of Cyber Conflict Resolution Centre in French and English (on University of Montreal Canada)
- eResolution (eRes) [Search]
online dispute resolution service approved provider under the ICANN dispute resolution policy, (before 16 October 2000 known as [DeC])not accepting proceedings commenced after 30 November 2001)
- ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy Home Page [Search]
This page contains links to all other official ICANN documents concerning domain name dispute resolution policy and its implementation, including the rules to be applied and decided cases in full.
- The Internet Society
The Internet Society is an international organization for global cooperation and coordination for the Internet and its internetworking technologies and applications.
- The Legal Implications of Geo-identification [Search]
Conference paper presented by Dr Dan Svantesson at Australasian Law Teachers Association Conference July 2005, Hamilton New Zealand.
- Recent Developments on International Internet Governance [Search]
Student paper by Carla Brumpton
- Reforming Internet Governance: Perspectives from the Working Group on Internet Governance
WGIG book in pdf format (4.8 MB)
- Roger Clarke, 'A Primer on Internet Technology' [Search]
This document provides an introduction to Internet technology, designed to enable discussion of strategic and policy matters
- To be, or not to be, borderless – the future of the Internet [Search]
Conference paper presented by Dr Dan Svantesson at Cyberspace 2005: Normative Framework (November 2005), Brno Czech Rep. (Word format)
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre [Search]
This is a leading institution in the provision of services for the resolution of domain name disputes.