[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Community Legal Centres NSW [Search]
Peak body for community legal centres in NSW.
- Community Restorative Centre (CRC) [Search]
A community organisation in New South Wales dedicated to supporting prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families and friends.
- Elizabeth Evatt Community Legal Centre [Search]
A non-profit community organisation set up to assist people in the Blue Mountains,and Central Tablelands areas to access legal services.
- Environmental Defender's Office Ltd (NSW) [Search]
A not-for-profit community legal centre specialising in public interest environmental law
- Far West Community Legal Centre [Search]
Provides free legal advice, referral and community legal education to residents of the Far West of NSW
- Financial Rights Legal Centre [Search]
A community legal centre specialising in financial services, particularly matters related to consumer credit, banking and debt recovery and insurance.Also operates the National Debt Helpline.
- HIV/AIDS Legal Centre (HALC) [Search]
A community legal centre that specialises in HIV related legal matters
- Illawarra Legal Centre [Search]
A community legal centre based in Warrawong on the south coast of NSW that provides free legal advice, assistance and community legal education
- Inner City Legal Centre (ICLC) [Search]
A non-profit community based legal centre that provides free legal services to residents in the Sydney's inner city and surrounding areas
- Intellectual Disability Rights Service (IDRS) [Search]
Homepage of non-profit body which provides help with legal problems, support persons at police stations and courts, advocacy, support to appeal decisions of the National Disability Insurance Agency, rights education for people with cognitive impairment, peer support and assistance for parents with intellectual disability at risk of losing care of their children.
- Macarthur Legal Centre [Search]
Provides free general legal advice as well as specialist advice for tenants, women in domestic violence situations and young people.
- Marrickville Legal Centre [Search]
A not-for-profit community legal centre based in Sydney’s inner-west but working across NSW.It provides free and accessible legal and related services to people who experience social and economic disadvantage, especially in youth, domestic violence, family law and tenancy areas.
- Redfern Legal Centre [Search]
- Shoalcoast Community Legal Centre [Search]
A non-profit, community-managed service that provides free legal services to residents of the Shoalhaven, Eurobodalla and Bega Valley areas.
- South West Tenants Advice Service [Search]
Provides free and confidential advice, advocacy and community education for residential tenants in Orange, Wagga Wagga, Queanbeyan, Griffith, and Albury
- Western Sydney Community Legal Centre Ltd [Search]
Provides access to justice for low income earners living in the Western Sydney Region.
- Wirringa Baiya (Aboriginal Women's Legal Centre) [Search]
A community legal centre for Aboriginal women, children and youth living in New South Wales.
- Women's Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service NSW (WDVCAS) [Search]
A free and confidential legal service for women in NSW who are experiencing domestic violence
- Women's Legal Service (NSW) [Search]
An independent non-profit organisation which provides a voice for women in NSW, and promotes access to justice, particularly for women who are disadvantaged by their social and economic circumstances.