[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Legal Services NQ Inc. [Search]
Privides legal advice, casework including court representation, community legal education and outreach clinics and CLE workshops for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in Townsville and in rural and remote areas of North Queensland.
- Aboriginal & Torres Strai Islander Legal Service (ATSILS) [Search]
Homepage of community-based organisation established to provide professional and culturally competent legal services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Queensland.
- The Advocacy & Support Centre (TASC) [Search]
(formerly the Toowoomba Community Legal Service) Provides legal, advocacy and community development services across regional Queensland.
- Caxton Legal Centre [Search]
An independent, non-profit community organisation providing free legal and social work advice, assistance and referral for the general public
- Central Queensland Community Legal Centre (CQCLC) [Search]
An independent non-profit organisation that provides free legal advice, referral, education and casework to the public within Central Queensland region
- Environmental Defenders Office Queensland [Search]
A non-profit, non-government community legal centre which gives a legal voice to those who stand up for the environment,the future in energy and climate, nature and the reef and healthy communities.
- Gold Coast Community Legal Centre [Search]
A non-profit, community service organisation that provides, free of charge, general information and referrals, legal advice by qualified solicitors and financial counselling.
- LawRight [Search]
An independent not-for-profit community legal centre which refers requests for legal advice and assistance to member laws firms, barristers and other professionals who provide assistance for free or for reduced fees for vulnerable people.
- North Queensland Women's Legal Service (NQWLS) [Search]
Provides free legal advice to women in the North Queensland area
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (QAI) [Search]
An independent community-based systems advocacy and legal advocacy organisation for people with disability in Queensland.
- Tenants Queensland [Search]
Operates a specialist legal service for tenancy law matters that is funded under the State and Commonwealth Community Legal Services Program. Provides free statewide adivce for tenants.
- Women's Legal Service [Search]
A community legal centre that provides free legal advice and information to Women in Queensland
- YFS Legal Community Centre [Search]
Provides free legal advice on family,civil, tenancy and criminal law and a duty solicitor for residents of Logan area in Queensland (on Youth and Family Services (YFS))
- Youth Advocacy Centre (Qld) [Search]
Legal and welfare assistance to young people under 17