[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Central Community Legal Service (CCLS) [Search]
A community organisation that provides free legal information, advice, representation, referral and assistance
- Consumer Credit Law Centre South Australia [Search]
A free service which provides access to specialist legal advice, financial counselling and legal representation in areas of credit, banking and finance.
- Environmental Defenders Office (SA) [Search]
A Community Legal Centre specialising in public interest environmental law.
- Family Violence Legal Service (SA)(FVLSAC) [Search]
A free community legal service assisting Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander victim/survivors of family violence and/or sexual assault, in the State of South Australia.
- JusticeNet SA [Search]
An independent, not-for-profit legal service providing free legal help to individuals and charitable organisations in South Australia (and the Northern Territory via the Federal Courts Self-Representation Service) and providing a 'safety net' for individuals who cannot afford a lawyer or get the help they need from elsewhere.
- Refugee Advocacy Service of South Australia [Search]
Offers pro bono migration assistance to asylum seekers who are eligible to apply for a Temporary Protection Visa (TPV) or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) under the Federal Government’s “fast track” process.
- South Australian Council of Community Legal Services (SACCLS) [Search]
Official website of peak body for all community legal centres in South Australia.
- Tenants' Information and Advisory Service (TIAS) [Search]
A free, independent service, helping people maintain their tenancies in private rental, community housing or public housing.
- Uniting Communities [Search]
Formerly UnitingCare Wesley Adelaide and the Adelaide Central Mission. Has served South Australia since 1901, aiming to build compassionate communities, great lives, community engagement, quality service delivery and advocacy.
- Welfare Rights Centre (SA) [Search]
- Women's Legal Service South Australia [Search]
Provides a free and confidential legal service to women in South Australia