[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authorities Web Site [Search]
Homepage of organisation for DPAs of Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Moldova and Slovakia.
- European Commission - Data Protection [Search]
Comprehensive information about data protection in the European Union. Includes legislative documents, case law, Commission proposals, information about the Art.29 Data Protection Working Party, links and more
- European Union - Art.29 Data Protection Working Party [Search]
The Working Party was set up to provide expert opinion from member state level to the Commission on questions of data protection. The website contains information about its members and documents adopted by the Working Party
- European Union - PHAEDRA Project [Search]
Archive of project to identify existing instruments and forms of co-operation and co-ordination (“best practices”) between the EU DPAs under the EU legal framework then in force.
- OECD - Information Privacy and Security [Search]