[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- For the Record: the UN Human Rights System [Search]
review of UN human rights activities arranged by region and country; produced by HumanRights Internet (HRI) in partnership with the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT).
- Human Rights (on the UN web site) [Search]
Includes international instruments current events and research guides
- Human Rights Committee, Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women, Committee against Torture, Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination [Search]
the same data as appears on the UN site appears here but better organised and accessible (University of Minnesota)
- Humanitarian Affairs (on the United Nations site) [Search]
Information on refugees land mines humanitarian relief efforts amongst other issues.
- UN Committee on the Rights of the Child [Search]
(University of Minnesota)
- United Nations Documentation: Human Rights [Search]
Provides detailed information about the human rights documentation of the United Nations (UN) and presents key documents of the Charter-based bodies, such as Commission on Human Rights, and those of the Treaty-based bodies, such as Committee Against Torture (CAT), Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD), Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC), Human Rights Committee (HRC) (on United Nations)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees [Search]
Includes the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees, news, publications, statistics, special events, research and evaluation information, legal protection operations and programmes and a Country of Origin and Legal Information database