[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- APEC Government Procurement [Search]
General information about efforts to liberalize government procurement by APEC's members. Specific information about the current government procurement policies, procedures and trade opportunities.
- Center for Public Procurement Law and Policy [Search]
Provides legal training and technical expertise to developing and transition countries in public procurement law and policy (on International Law Institute - ILI)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) - Procurement [Search]
Procurement policies and rules that apply to EBRD-financed projects
- FTAA Working Groups - Government Procurement
Legislation, regulations and procedures of the members of Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) regarding government procurement. Information available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Government Procurement Experts' Group (GPEG) [Search]
Summary of activities, achievements and events together with full text key documents and reports online and related links (APEC)
- Guidelines on Procurement under Asian Development Bank loans [Search]
Information about general principles and procedures of procurement of goods and works for Bank-financed projects.
- Inter-Agency Procurement Services Office (IAPSO) [Search]
Established by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to assist its partner organizations in the most economical acquisition of essential equipment and supplies.
- Inter-American Development Bank - Procurement
Procurement policies and procedures of the Inter-American Development Bank. Information available only in English and Spanish on this topic.
- Public Procurement - Europa
Information in English, French and German on European public procurement policies. Documents and guidelines available in several languages and formats.
- SIMAP: Système d'Information pour les Marchés Publics
Encourages suppliers and contracting entities to adopt best practices and use electronic commerce and information technology in public procurement. Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV) available from this site in many languages.
- Tenders on the Web [Search]
Invitations to tender for public sector purchasing in the European Union as published in the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Communities (OJS). Also contains pre-informationnotices, information announced before a contract is open and contract award notices. (Subscription) (Context Electronic Publishers)
- UNCITRAL Model Law on Procurement of Goods, Construction and Services, 1994
Full text in English (On Lex Mercatoria).
- World Bank - Bank-Financed Procurements
World Bank Procurement guidelines for suppliers, contractors and consultants.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Government Procurement [Search]
Provides information on WTO activities in the area of procurement and data on transparency, the Government Procurement Agreement and procedures on government procurement