[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- Association for Savings and Investment (SA) [Search]
Homepage of body which represents the majority of the country's asset managers, collective investment scheme management companies, linked investment service providers, multi-managers and life insurance companies.
- Banking Ombudsman of South Africa [Search]
Homepage of body which resolves individual complaints about banking services and products.
- Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) [Search]
- Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) [Search]
Includes corporate information,key policy documents, FFC submissions, research activities, documents on financial and fiscal matters, speeches and presentations, media, press statements and news items relating to intergovernmental fiscal relations
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) [Search]
Homepage of independent body regulating non-banking financial institutions such as insurers, credit ratings agencies and retirement funds.
- JSE Securities Exchange South Africa [Search]
Includes news and press releases, information and publications, an online glossary, FAQs, financial data and links
- Office of the Banking Adjudicator [Search]
Provides a free, informal dispute resolving service. Site includes news and media releases, How complaints are dealt with, making a complaint, an Online Complaint Form, jurisdiction of the OBA, Rules of Procedure, Terms of Reference (and Guidelines), hints for avoiding problems, outcomes, case summaries, annual reports, member banks, Code of Banking Practice, Code of Ethics, issues and comments, FAQs and links
- SA Financial Sector Forum [Search]
Provides general information on financial policy, regulatory policy, financial institutions, financial services, investment and markets and arrangements for financial regulation and supervision in South Africa and the region.
Economic policy, financial system, financial institutions, investment, markets and regulation.
- South African Institute of Financial Markets [Search]
Non-profit voluntary association established to promote professionalism and integrity in the financial markets. Implements and monitors the application of the Code of Conduct and provides professional training
- South African Reserve Bank [Search]
Central bank of South Africa