[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- American Civil Liberties Union [Search]
- Association for Progressive Communications (APC) [Search]
International network of civil society organisations dedicated to empowering and supporting groups and individuals working for peace, human rights, development and protection of the environment, through the strategic use of information and communication technologies (ICTs). Provides monthly newsletter and archive
- Bits of Freedom [Search]
A Dutch privacy and civil rights organization for the information society
- The Cato Institute [Search]
Promoting Public Policy Based on Individual Liberty, Limited Government, Free Markets and Peace.
- The Center for Democracy and Technology [Search]
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility [Search]
- Cyber-Rights & Cyber-Liberties (UK) [Search]
- CypherNet [Search]
CypherNet wants to help individuals regain theirprivacy by providing information and tools in thefollowing areas: Encryption, Anonymity, Security, Digital Cash, and Legal Issues
- Electronic Frontier Canada
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
- Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) [Search]
A non-profit national organisation representing Internet users concerned with on-line freedoms and rights
- Electronic Frontiers Texas [Search]
Preserving and promoting online freedom and community
- Electronic Privacy Information Center [Search]
- Free Expression Network [Search]
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign [Search]
- International Freedom of Expression Exchange [Search]
IFEX was born in 1992 when many of the world's leading freedom of expression organizations came together in Montreal to discuss how best to further their collective goals.
- International Society for Law and Technology (ISLAT) [Search]
Promotes the understanding of the complex inter-relationships between innovations in technology and their corresponding impact on the law and other areas of our global society
- Internet Free Expression Alliance [Search]
- Internet Freedom [Search]
Internet Freedom aims to provide both analysis and comment to events that affect free speech and censorship on the web.
- NetAction [Search]
NetAction is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting use of the Internet for effective grassroots citizen actioncampaigns, and to educating the public, policy makers, and the media about technology policy issues.
- PEACEFIRE [Search]
Peacefire.org was created in August 1996 to represent the interests of people under 18 in the debate over freedom of speech on the Internet.