[Databases] [Recent Additions]
[Add a Link]
- A. Michael Froomkin 'The Metaphor is the Key: Cryptography, The Clipper Chip, and the Constitution'
Ver. 0.9b, May 16, 1995; Originally published in 143 U. Penn. L. Rev. 709 (1995)
- The Applied Cryptography Case - Detailed History [Search]
A case focussing on the US government's distinction between crypto source code printed on paper and crypto source code on electronic media.
- Center for Democracy & Technology Encryption Page [Search]
With expertise in law, technology, and policy, CDT seeks practical solutions to enhance free expression and privacy in global communications technologies
- Cyberspace Policy Institute [Search]
at The George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Dorothy Denning 'The Future of Cryptography' [Search]
(1995-6) 3 PLPR 33; The best-known 'law enforcement perspective'
- Dorothy E. Denning and William E. Baugh, Jr., 'Easy Guide to Encryption Export Controls' [Search]
September 25, 1999. (USA)
- Encryption Key Recovery [Search]
Government documents on key recovery/escrow encryption policy and technology