Public Rights Licences
The Phorum License
Copyright: 2001 The Phorum Development Team. All Rights Reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
"This product includes software developed by the Phorum Development Team (http://phorum.org/)."
Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself, if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
4. The names "Phorum" and "Phorum Development Team" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Phorum", nor may "Phorum" appear in their name, without prior written permission of the Phorum Development Team.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PHORUM DEVELOPMENT TEAM OR
ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many individuals on behalf of the Phorum Development Team. For more information on Phorum , please see
This license is based on The Apache Software License Version 1.1.
Only the names, email addresses and urls were changed.
Permission was granted from The Apache Software Foundation to use their license.
The original version of the license is copyright (c) 2000 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
For more information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see <http://www.apache.org/>.